The Agarwal .40 is a DLC weapon (from the Lost Treasures DLC). The weapon can be dropped through a DLC weapon chests or purchased for 400 uncharted points. The Agarwal has high damage moderate recoil accuracy and slow rate of fire. Best used close to mid-range.
- Starting Ammo
- Reload Speed
- Aimed Strafe Speed
- Clip Capacity
- This gun is great in nearly all type of scenarios and is a solid pick for a secondary weapon.
- The main downside to the Agarwal .40 is its slow rate of fire and blindfiring.
- The Agarwal .40 has one of the highest damage output of any secondary weapon.
- The Agarwal even rival some primary weapon damage output.
- The Agarwal . 40 is nearly a complete upgrade over the Jackal.
- However the Jackal cost 0 LP and is still a reliable secondary weapon.
- according to her render in the bonuses menu, Elena is shown carrying the Agarwal. She's also shown using it in combat in the later chapters; however, for unknown reasons, her Agarwal when firing has the Para .45 sound.
- In his attempt to execute Chloe in the Lost Legacy, Asav appeared to have a Agarwal in his hand.
- The Agarwal's render and design is very much identical to the .92FPS from the first and second games.
- This weapon is named after Vinit Agarwal, an employee at Naughty Dog and a game designer for Uncharted 4: A Thief's End.