The Arm Micro is a weapon that appears in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception. The weapon's appearance and rate of fire are very similar to the Micro-9mm. It is seen in both the multiplayer mode and the single player campaign. It fires weak rounds, but with its fast firing rate and surprisingly controllable recoil, it is a trusty sidearm.
Talbot's Arm Micro Edit
To unlock, complete the Lapis Lazuli Sanxingdui Legendary Treasure Set in Team Objective.
- Lapis lazuli Sanxingdui Roundtop Head
- Lapis lazuli Sanxingdui Stickeye Head
Clip size and reload speed will help you keep firing away for longer with higher ammo count and make your reloads quicker.
Sully's Arm Micro Edit
To unlock, complete the Spanish Coins Legendary Treasure Set in Three Team Deathmatch.
- Gold Spanish Coin
- Silver Spanish Coin
Reload speed and blindfire accuracy helps you reload faster and fire with an increased chance of hitting your foe.
|Trophy: 30 Kills: Arm Micro|
|Kill 30 enemies with the Arm Micro.|
- The Arm Micro is a MasterPiece Arms MPA930SST "mini-pistol," a civilian semi-automatic clone of the MAC-10. Its appearance is similar to a Micro-Uzi.
- While it may appear to be fitted with a suppressor, this is actually just a barrel extension on the real weapon, and is treated as such in the game.
- It is very useful for Plunder or Treasure Hunter as it has a high rate of fire.