It is an arena style map, players are allowed to explore the interior and surroundings of the chateau. The map is very vertical, with the chateau itself containing both a ground floor and an upper level. Stairs at either end allow players access to both levels, although the outer walls can be easily scaled. A zipline can be found in the map, leading from a hole in one of the chateau's ruined walls on the first floor to the courtyard below.
- PAK-80 - Located to the left and up the stairs from where the heroes spawn. Leaning against a wall.
- Mag 5 - Located in the large central room on the upper floor on top of the radiator.
- Pistole - Located at ground level, on a piece of cover directly beneath the collapsing floor.
- T-Bolt Sniper - Inside a small cranny on the upper floor, directly across the room from the Mag 5.
- RPG-7 - Located on top of a log on the back wall, to the left of where the heroes spawn.
- M32-Hammer - Found in the main courtyard leaning against a statue to the left of the villains spawn.
- Throughout the match, the chateau is burning. After a set amount of time, the uppermost floor will collapse, destroying the floor in one of the chateau's central rooms on the first floor. This floor will also collapse, falling into the ground level room below. Any player caught on either floor will be killed.
Treasure Chest Locations
- A chest can be found on the raised wooden platform inside the chateau above the heroes initial spawn point, across from the zipline.
- A chest can be found almost directly beneath the one mentioned above, beneath the raised wooden platform.
- A chest can be found directly to the left of where the villains spawn near the cliff.
- Another chest can be found directly across from the one mentioned above, in the main courtyard.
- A chest can be found very close to where the RPG spawns.