Map Description[edit | edit source]
The map is set around a location from the single player campaign called The Settlement. The village is a sandy area full of ruined buildings, pillars and broken walls. It has a tight layout, and is a very close quarters map, with little open space for long range shooting or sniping.
Weapons Locations[edit | edit source]
- PAK-80 - Located against a wall up on top of the central building.
- Sawed Off Shotgun - Located on the higher half of the map, laying on a piece of horizontal cover.
- T-Bolt Sniper - On the roof of a building midway between the heroes and villain's initial spawn points, overlooking a treasure chest.
Environmental factors[edit | edit source]
- At a certain point during the match, a sandstorm will blow in and partially obscure the player's vision. The sandstorm does not last long and only occurs once during each match.
- The crashed cargo plane can be seen in the desert outside the village's outer walls.
Treasure chests[edit | edit source]
- A chest can be found at the base of a ruined building, close to the well near the heroes initial spawn point.
- A chest can be found in a narrow alleyway between two buildings midway between the heroes and villain's initial spawn points.
- Another chest can be found next to the sawed-off shotgun
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Part way through the match, a dust storm strikes the map, this is usually around the same time the "Exposed" power play takes place, sparking huge controversy of the map.
- If the player were to get to high ground and look over the walls of the map they will be able to see the plane crash still on fire in the background.