Edward England was a pirate captain and one of the original founders of Libertalia.
England captured a thirty-four gun Dutch ship, which he named Fancy in honor of Henry Avery, and he made the Fancy his new flagship.
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
In Uncharted 4 Edward England became a pirate lord alongside Henry Avery and ten other pirates and help founded Libertalia. However soon after the construction of Libertalia, tensions grew and eventually a civil war broke out. England, out of retaliation for his home being ransacked and burnt on Christopher Condent's orders, killed Condent's brother. Like the other captains, England was poisoned and killed by Avery and Tew.
- Edward England on Wikipedia
- Marley, David F. (2010). Pirates of the Americas, Volume 1. ABC-CLIO. ISBN 1-5988-4201-3
- Konstam, Angus (2008). Piracy: The Complete History. Osprey Publishing. ISBN 978-1-84603-240-0
- Johnson, Charles (2010). A General History of the Robberies & Murders of the Most Notorious Pirates. Lyons Press. ISBN 978-0-15-603462-3
- Woodard, Colin (2008). The Republic of Pirates: Being the True and Surprising Story of the Caribbean Pirates and the Man Who Brought Them Down. Pan Macmillan. ISBN 0-1560-3462-X
- Botting, Douglas. The Pirates (The Seafarers; v.1). Alexandria, Virginia: Time-Life Books, 1978. ISBN 0-8094-2652-8
- Cordingly, David (2006). Under the Black Flag: The Romance and the Reality of Life Among the Pirates. Random House. ISBN 0-8129-7722-X