The HS39 is a fully-automatic assault rifle featured in Uncharted 4: A Thief's End.
The HS39 is is one of the most common rifles found in Uncharted 4. After Chapter 12 it becomes the default long gun, replacing the AK-47.
The HS39 has a high rate of fire, moderate damage, high recoil, and moderate accuracy. It is best used mid to close range.
This gun is the last weapon to unlock; it becomes available once a player achieves 475 downs with any other long gun.
- Starting Ammo
- Reload Speed
- Blindfire Accuracy
- Aim Strafe Speed
- Clip Capacity
- Keep in mind that the HS39 has a horizontal pull to the right during continuous fire.
- The HS39 is nearly a complete upgrade of the AK-47.
- The only upside in choosing the AK-47 is that the AK can handle itself better in longer range firefights.
- The HS39 is a good alternative to the FAL because of it's faster rate of fire.
- Based on its ammo capacity, it appears to be the successor for the M9, which in turn replaced the M4
- In real life the HS39 is a semi automatic weapon, not an Assault Rifle