The Jackal is a gun featured in Uncharted 4: A Thief's End.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Singleplayer[edit | edit source]
The Gun is only seen once in singleplayer, and cannot be used. It is only seen in Chapter 16 in the hands of Evelyn.
Multiplayer[edit | edit source]
The Jackal has a high damage slow rate of fire moderate recoil and adequate accuracy. It is best used at close to mid-range.
Modifications[edit | edit source]
- Starting Ammo
- Reload Speed
- Blindfire Accuracy
- Clip Capacity
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Jackal is great weapon to have if you can flank the enemy, as it high damage can finish off the enemy before they know what is happening.
- Also the gun is can handle itself quite well in mid-range firefight. Most secondary weapons can't.
- The main downside to this weapon is it slow rate of fire , as enemies can move into cover before you kill them.
- Another downside is that the Jackal is terrible at blindfiring, because of it magazine size and rate of fire.
- The Jackal is a viable replacement to the Para .45 if you want a secondary gun with higher damage.
- The Barok .44 is a complete upgrade over the Jackal.
- However the Barok .44 is a heavy weapon so it's not as easy to get/use the weapon.
Design[edit | edit source]
The Jackal resembles a snub nosed Smith & Wesson Model 586.