Several knives were used by at least one antagonist in each game beginning with Uncharted 2.
Uncharted 2: Among ThievesEdit
Zoran Lazarević, the main antagonist of Uncharted 2, carries a combat knife with him. He keeps his knife inside a holster on the upper left part of his vest. He uses his knife once; during the forth chapter of the game, one of Lazarevic's men steals a coin from a site in Borneo. Lazarevic then stabs the soldier in his torso for a few seconds before letting the soldier's corpse fall into a water body.
Lazarevic's knife appears to based on the Bowie knife, a knife that was mostly used for both combat and hunting.
Uncharted 3: Drake's DeceptionEdit
Talbot, the secondary antagonist of Uncharted 3, carries a military combat knife with him. Talbot uses his knife during the final chapter of the game, during a final boss fight with Nathan Drake. During the fight, Talbot is shown to be highly skilled and deadly with his knife. He loses his knife after he is shot in his shoulder by Victor Sullivan.
Talbot's knife appears to be based on the Buck-184 Buckmaster, a popular survival knife used in a few armies.
Uncharted: Golden AbyssEdit
Jason Dante, the secondary antagonist of Golden Abyss, is seen keeping a knife under his clothes. Dante uses his knife as his main weapon during a boss battle with Nathan Drake, proving himself to be a tough and challenging opponent.
Jason Dante's knife appears to be a Balisong or also known as Butterfly knife. Dante's knife seems to be based on Benchmade model 42 (BM42)
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
- Uncharted: Golden Abyss
- Out of the three antagonist shown carrying knives, Zoran Lazarević is the only one who does not use his knife to fight the player.
- Katherine Marlowe has a knife (dagger) hidden in her umbrella.
- Though the player cannot have the knife in their inventory, during the boss fight against Talbot, it is possible for Drake to direct the knife attacks on Talbot himself.
- Salim also has a knife strapped to his back, but players cannot use it.