The MP34a is a fully-automatic submachine gun featured in Uncharted 4: A Thief's End.
The MP34a only ever appears in Chapter 5; it is used by the guards.
The MP34a has moderate damage, an average rate of fire, low recoil, and poor accuracy. It is best used close to mid-range.
- Starting Ammo
- Reload Speed
- Aimed Strafe Speed
- Blindfire Accuracy
- Clip Capacity
- The MP34a is great at flanking enemies from behind, as it low recoil help you nail your targets before they know what has happened.
- The gun is also great for close-quarters combat.
- The biggest downside to this gun is that its low accuracy makes it a poor choice for long range firefights.
- The MP34a is a good alternative to the XCR, as the MP34a can handle itself better at mid-range then the XCR, and has a higher magazine capacity.
- A good replacement to the MP34a is the Fossa R-81, as it's similar in stats but it's a secondary weapon (letting you choose a different primary weapon).
The MP34a seems to be a Steyr MP34 with its wooden stock sawn off and a bottom-feed magazine design as opposed to the original gun's left-feed design. The magazine itself seems to have been changed to a 60-round quad-stack 5.45x39mm AK casket magazine.