Mazur LDR 'Uncharted 4' Gun Guides
Do you like this video?
The Mazur LDR is a bolt-action sniper rifle featured in Uncharted 4: A Thief's End and Uncharted: The Lost Legacy.
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
The Mazur LDR is first found in chapter 9. The gun is uncommon. The gun is only dropped by Shoreline's snipers.
The Mazur LDR has high damage, recoil and accuracy, and a slow rate of fire. It works best at long range.
- Starting Ammo
- Scoped-in Radar
- Scope Sway
- Reload Speed
- Clip Capacity
- Scope-in Speed
- Pressing R3 while aiming enters the scoped view.
- The Mazur is a great weapon to use if you want to camp a certain objective from a distance (Like a control point for example).
- The main downside to this gun is engaging in mid to close-range firefights (as it's a sniper). Also the slow rate of fire will hinder you at times.
- Another downside to the Mazur LDR is that it's terrible at blindfiring.
- If you want a weapon like the Mazur LDR but more versatile then the M14 Custom are good alternatives.
- The M14 Custom has similar damage to the Mazur LDR, but a higher rate of fire. They can also handle close-range firefights better.
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
- The Mazur LDR is the sniper rifle used by Asav's men in the Lost Legacy, officially replacing the M14.