Multi Marked Man is an objective multiplayer gametype and Power Play in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception. In this game mode, players are assigned with the task of killing the enemy marked man and protecting their own. A point is gained after a Marked Man is killed and the first team to reach 5 points wins the round. The Multi Marked Man time limit is 4 minutes.
As a power play, killing the marked man will give your team extra points.
- It is a bad idea to engage the Marked Man by yourself as he will usually be surrounded by teammates to defend him/her.
- When you are marked, your location can be seen on the map. In most cases, it's best to keep moving around, making you hard to kill. On a map like Desert Village, however, which is a very small map, it's best to grab a power weapon and engage only when necessary.
- Killing the marked man will reward you with an Executioner medal.
- This gametype can often be very tricky when multiple players bunch up because it is more likely that when the Marked Man is killed a teamate of his nearby will become marked. Keep an eye out when the Marked Man is killed.
- DO NOT take cover where you are susceptible to explosives, head shots or stealth kills.