Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Platzor's appearance is based on that of Skelzor's; he is an anthropomorphic skeleton with a crimson heart and glowing red eyes. The main difference between the two skeletons is that Platzor's bones are covered with platinum, making him shiny silver in color.
Similar to other skeleton skins, Platzor has no voice when climbing or jumping, making him an ideal skin for stealth.
Platzor does not re-appear in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception as a stand-alone skin, but as part of Skelzor's customization.
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (multiplayer only)
- Siege Expansion Pack (DLC)
- His name is a pun on platinum.
- Platzor is one of five anthropomorphic skeleton skins in Uncharted 2 multiplayer, the others being Marco Polo, Genghis Khan, Glowzor and Skelzor.
- Due to his deep red eyes and shiny platinum body color, he is most likely a reference to the Terminators from the franchise of the same name.