The Shield of Asgard is a DLC mystical available in A Thief's End multiplayer.
A Thief's End multiplayer Edit
The Shield of Asgard is a mystical in Uncharted 4 multiplayer. It is the new mystical that came with Patch 1.13 (AKA: The Bounty Hunters DLC).
With the Shield of Asgard activated (via L1 + R1 after being purchased from the in-game store), your health is increased by 75%, but you move 50% slower.
You can only purchase this mystical (to use in-game) either through a DLC gameplay chest (costing 2500 Relics) or for 600 Uncharted points.
|None (Default)||The Standard Mystical||5 LP||$800|
|Electric Punch||Down an opponent in two melee hits||6 LP||$850|
|Active While Down||Shield of Asgard remains active when downed||6 LP||&850|
|Increased Duration||Shield of Asgard duration is increased by 25%||6 LP||$900|
|Faster Movement||Shield of Asgard movement speed is increased by 30%||7 LP||$925|
- The shield of Asgard is a mystical to have if you are surrounded by enemies as you can use the mystical and KO/down before they KO/down you.
- It can also be helpful when you need to defend or capture a command point.
- Avoid using it while you are already taking high amounts of damage, as you will likely end up KO'd before the mystical has been activated.
- It is also useful for making getaways via environmental forms of traversal, such as rope swings.
- The main downside to this mystical is its slow movement speed.
- Because of this, it is best to avoid areas where you are prone to either being KO'd by a rope user, or pulled down a ledge, as these types of players will be almost impossible to outmaneuver.
- This also leaves you more prone to blindfire from behind cover, a tactic that is considerably harder to evade with this mystical.
- Lethal types of gear, such as mines, grenades, or C4s, are efficient ways to counter this and flush the enemy out.
- Clip Capacity is a good weapon mod to use with this mystical, as you will end up having to worry less about reloading in the middle of a gunfight against multiple opponents.