The Spezzotti 12 Gauge is a pump-action shotgun featured in Uncharted 4: A Thief's End.
The Spezzotti 12 Gauge first appears in Chapter 7. It's quite common and is drop by nearly all shoreline soldiers.
The Spezzotti 12 Gauge has high damage (at close range), high recoil and spread, and a slow rate of fire.It's best used at close range.
- Starting Ammo
- Reload Speed
- Blindfire Accuracy
- Clip Capacity
- The Spezzotti 12 Gauge is a very powerful weapon at close range.
- The gun is great for blindfiring (as its spread can hit multiple targets) and/or finishing off enemies in their DBNO (Down-But-No-Out) stage.
- The main downsides to the Spezzotti is its small magazine size, reload speed and rate of fire, and the gun is loses it's effectiveness in mid to long-range firefights.
- The Condor is a complete upgrade over the Spezzotti. However, as the Condor is a heavy weapon, it's harder to acquire.
- The Pistole can be a viable replacement to the Spezzotti 12 Gauge if you want a shotgun but not as your primary weapon.
- In the earlier stages of Survival, pairing the weapon with the booster that adds ammo to it's clip upon a kill can allow the player to clear entire waves without reloading, due to the gun's high damage and high change of one-hit kills. Since enemies get tougher on later levels, the tactic eventually stops being effective, however.
The Spezzotti is based on an Armscor M30 M5 12 gauge shotgun, fitted with a pistol grip, black barrel, and matte nickel finish.