Map Description[edit | edit source]
The map is based in a large fort, with its outer limits spanned by stone walkways of varying heights. In the center is a large multi-level structure, providing multiple cover points.
Weapon Locations[edit | edit source]
- Riot shield - Three can be found in the map.
- T-Bolt Sniper (x2) - Located against a piece of cover at the top of the stone stairs, at one of the highest points of the map. The second one is located on a small ledge above a walkway leading to the central building.
- RPG - Located on the first floor of the central building leaning against a little wall.
- Sawed Off Shotgun - Located on a piece of cover inside a small shelter near where the heroes spawn.
Environmental factors[edit | edit source]
- At one point in the match, a helicopter will appear and commence a brief attack on the map, firing numerous missiles at various locations. It is possible for the player to be killed by the helicopter, and also possible for the player to take down the helicopter with an RPG-7.
Treasure Chests[edit | edit source]
- A chest can be found on the first floor of the central building.
- A chest can be found at the highest point of the map, where the T-Bolt Sniper is located
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This map is based on the Knight's Castle (French: Krak des Chevaliers, Arabic: حصن الفرسان) in Homs, Syria, owing to its location on top of a hill, as well as its layout.
- Taking down the helicopter while it is attacking the map will give the medal "Hawk Down"
- The map is also featured in the Co-op mode.
- The co-op version of this map does not have the middle tower instead it is a wide open area with a gigantic hole on the edge killing players if they fall down there.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Map layout[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.