The Highrise is a multiplayer map featured in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves and revamped into Highrise for Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception. The Highrise is one of two available Multiplayer maps from the Siege Expansion Pack.
The Highrise is based on Hotel Shangri-La from the single player game. The map spreads across the upper levels and the rooftops of tall, destroyed, and unfinished buildings. This means that there are many opportunities for climbing and falling to your death. The vertical and open nature of this environment leads to many flanking, hanging, and sniping positions.
Environmental Factors Edit
An air raid siren will sound and a Hind D helicopter will appear in the sky at regular intervals during the match. It will blast certain rooftop areas with a barrage of missiles; each has a large blast radius, capable of sending players flying off buildings.
Power generators on the map can explode like the vehicles on other maps. A few gun shots will set a generator alight and it will burn for a short while before exploding. Grenades, other explosions and the Hind D will cause the generators to explode instantly. Killing an enemy with a generator explosion awards a BBQ medal.
After a short while, the Hind D will shoot the crane, destroying the platform in-between the construction building and the hotel, making the RPG-7 unavailable for the rest of the match.
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Edit
Weapon Locations Edit
- SAS - 12 - Located near the hero spawn point.
- RPG-7 - Located on a platform leading to the hotel underneath the crane.
- Mag-5 - Located on the roof of the middle building on s planter.
- M32-Hammer - Located on the highest level of the unfinished construction building.
- Pistole - Located in a small room on the first floor of the unfinished construction building.
- Dragon Sniper (x2) - on the water tower, and on top of the of the villain's base.