The hidden island is the main location featured in Drake's Fortune. It is an uncharted island located in the South Pacific at Kriegsmarine coordinates UK2642, somewhere off of the coast of Peru. It was originally found and colonized by the Spaniards, until their demise, and then rediscovered by the Nazis, until they too were wiped out. It was lost, until Nathan Drake discovered a map inside a Nazi U-Boat in the Amazon, in his search for El Dorado.More about the hidden island
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Know how to edit? Consult our Manual of Style and policies and guidelines to better see article standards.
- If you want to help but not sure where to start, try improving the various stub articles by expanding them.
- Filled in on the policies? Check out our Wiki projects for specific large and important tasks to help with.
- Uploading game screenshots is another way to help out. Check for pages in need of images. Do not forget to add a category, source, and description!
- Check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- Clean up articles that are in need of attention.
- Fix maintenance reports.
Have any news? Make a post on our forums!
- ...that Victor Sullivan's plane, the Hog Wild, was named after a level in Crash Bandicoot?
- ...that the line "Kitty got wet" came from Nolan North's eight year old son?
- ...that in the cutscene "The Lost Fleet", the Greek writing on a blackboard translates as "Much enduring divine Nathan"?
- ...that the chapter Tunnel Vision was originally titled "Drake's on a Train"?
- ...that the Crash Bandicoot easter egg in A Thief's End was mentioned in an interview prior to the game's release?