Uncharted: The Lost Legacy is an action-adventure video game developed by Naughty Dog and published by Sony Computer Entertainment. It was released for the PlayStation 4 on August 22, 2017 in North America, and August 23, 2017 in Europe. It is a stand-alone expansion pack to Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, and is the sixth installment within the Uncharted franchise.
Featuring a new single-player campaign, The Lost Legacy is set six-to-twelve months following the conclusion of A Thief's End. The game follows the adventures of Chloe Frazer and Nadine Ross as they scout India to uncover the Tusk of Ganesh.More about Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Know how to edit? Consult our Manual of Style and policies and guidelines to better see article standards.
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various stub articles by expanding them.
- Filled in on the policies? Check out our Wiki projects for specific large and important tasks to help with.
- Uploading game screenshots is another way to help out. Check for pages in need of images. Don't forget to add a category, source, and description!
- Check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- Clean up articles that are in need of attention.
- Fix maintenance reports.
- ...that the letters NDI pop up throughout the games and are a reference to Naughty Dog?
- ...that Ottsel, a fictional in-game swimwear company, is a reference to Jak and Daxter, in which Daxter is an Ottsel?
- ...that The Island of Uncharted: Drake's Fortune is located at Kriegsmarine coordinate UK2642?
- ...that Victor Sullivan once "pawned a phony 16th-century santo off on Pablo Escobar"?
- ...that the Strange Relic is actually a Precursor orb from the Jak and Daxter series?
Have any news? Make a post on our forums!